Sunday 20 March 2011

American Idol (Season 10): Top 13 [Studio Recordings]


It's that time of year again when American Idol has reached their final 13 contestants. Tuesday night the contestants were given the chance to sing songs by their personal Idols. To help out with their performance and studio recordings, the contestants were paired with producers as mentors. The night had a few standouts and others were just okay. As of right now I have a few favorites but have yet to see anyone really blow me away. Tune in every week on Wednesday & Thursday at 8/7c, Enjoy!!

1. Casey Abrams – With a Little Help From My Friend
2. Naima Adedapo – Umbrella
3. Lauren Alaina – Any Man of Mine
4. James Durbin – Maybe I’m Amazed
5. Ashthon Jones – When You Tell Me That You Love Me
6. Stefano Langone – Lately
7. Jacob Lusk – I Believe I Can Fly
8. Scotty McCreery – The River
9. Paul McDonald – Come Pick Me Up
10. Thia Megia – Smile
11. Haley Reinhart – Blue
12. Karen Rodriguez – I Could Fall In Love
13. Pia Toscano – All By Myself

DL: American Idol - Top 13 [Studio Recordings]
DL Link 2: HERE
DL Link 3: HERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment