Sunday 20 March 2011

Introducing: BC Jean 'I'll Survive You'


American singer-songwriter, BC Jean is someone you've probably have already heard about. She is best known as the co-writer and first person to record Beyonce’s mega hit "If I Were A Boy." After releasing her first promo single "Just A Guy" last year she went straight to work on her debut album for J Records. Here we have the official follow-up single "I'll Survive You" produced by hitmaker Max Martin and co-written by Shellback (P!nk, Ke$ha) and Savan Kotecha (Britney Spears, Adam Lambert). The single is an emotional pop/rock power ballad that will be digitally released on April 5th! The chick has one hell of a powerful voice and with time, I think could do really well. Be sure to check her out, Enjoy!

DL: BC Jean - I'll Survive You
DL Link 2: HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment