Sunday 20 March 2011

paul mauriat - the soul of paul mauriat (1969) ....................




number two of my late sixties trio is paul mauriat's soul record. i found a sealed copy :), and it's always so much fun opening it up just like it's 1969 all over again. the cover is made of deluxe textured cardboard which is just wonderful. as an lp, this one is a must for all fans who have not heard it. there are several killer covers, including a sitar version of "keep me hangin' on." my fellow easy lover over at spiral has posted it before, but i just had to rip something i didn't even have to clean :). check out more excellent goodies over at his blog. coming up, a rare lefevre 60s moment...
....................

01 - i'm gonna make you love me
02 - i never loved a man
03 - i've been loving you too long
04 - you keep me hangin' on
05 - it's a man's world
06 - when a man loves a woman
07 - respect
08 - i heard it through the grapevine
09 - in the midnight hour
10 - my girl
11 - love child
....................


download the_soul_of_paul_mauriat.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment